Dermal Fillers at BeAuty & SKIN
Hyaluronic acid fillers are material used in cosmetology for contouring, biorevitalization and a number of other corrective and anti-aging procedures. Nowadays, mainly used compounds – based on stabilized hyaluronic acid.
The effect is noticeable almost immediately. It persists for 0.5-2 years, depending on the concentration of hyaluronic acid and the density of the stabilizer.
Fillers are used for the following procedures:
- bio-reinforcement of the body and face;
- wrinkle removal;
- correction of the chin, cheekbones, nose;
- correction of certain types of scars;
- face contour lifting;
- elimination of dryness, unhealthy skin color;
- correction of earlobes;
- elimination of post-acne scars;
- as part of a weight loss program;
- asymmetry correction.
ZONES ADJUSTED BY FILLERS
One of the most popular, among clients of BeAuty&SKIN, areas of application of dermal hyaluronic fillers is lip augmentation and / or correction of their shape, contour, elimination of lowered corners, wrinkles, also for creation of Cupid’s Arch.
The advantages of hyaluronic fillers for the face and body are that hyaluronic acid is a gel-like substance contained in the skin cells and is responsible for retaining moisture in the intercellular space. With age, its synthesis slows down, a deficiency of this substance is formed. The skin becomes less elastic, dry, wrinkles and other imperfections appears. Fillers make up for the deficiency of hyaluronic acid, restoring skin elasticity, healthy color and a pleasant texture. Moistening occurs, stimulation of the production of elastin and collagen, regeneration processes begins. Moreover, the dermal fillers have a gel structure, due to which they fill the intercellular space well and slowly dissolve (biodegradation takes from 6 to 24 months).
In addition, injections of hyaluronic fillers (“beauty injections”) are performed on the following areas of the face and body:
- eyebrows (removal of eyebrow folds, or the so-called “wrinkles of anger”);
- eyes (to eliminate crow’s feet, adding volume to the eyelids);
- forehead (removal of facial wrinkles);
- face (contour correction);
- cheekbones (volume addition);
- back of the palms (rejuvenation);
- any area of the skin (scar filling);
- cheeks (replenishment of volume, giving relief).